In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to correct the tire pressure on a classic Volkswagen Beetle Bug. This car should use radial tires. It is recommended to use the 165R15 tires on this car. The tire pressure for the front tires are about 18 pounds and the rear tires are about 23-25 pounds. If you over pressure the tires, the car will end up swaying and bouncing. Don't put more pressure than the amount of weight that is specified in the car manual. This video will benefit those viewers who have a Volkswagen beetle bug, and would like to learn about the correct tire pressure for the car's efficiency and balance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades