In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to jump start a car correctly with jumper cables. Begin by applying the jumper cables to the dead battery. Make sure that the ends of the cable do not touch in any way. Put the negative clip onto the body ground of the car and connect the positive clip to the positive terminal. Now apply the jumper cables to the charged batteries of another car. Always connect the negative clip before the positive. Then start the charged car for 3 minutes and then start the other car to charge the battery. This video will benefit those viewers who have a vehicle and would like to learn how to jump start a car in case the battery of their vehicle dies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades