In this video, we learn how to adjust the flame on your RV water heater. First, open up the area where your gas valves are. Find the air opening to make a smaller air adjustment. The setting should be 1/4 of the way open. Snug down the locking screw when you have adjusted it properly. Now, you have to fire up the water heater by turning on the water heater switch first. Once the main flame is lit, you will see it with a nice blue color. Play with the adjustment some more until it's adjusted how you want it to be and then you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades