We know that probably 99% of people take their cars to the shop to get their oil changed, but if you have the time and patience, you can actually do it by yourself at home. This would save you anywhere from $20-$50, which is not bad at all.
While learning how to do an oil change does take practice, the money you'll be saving in the long run will totally be worth it. Check out this video to learn how to complete an oil change. Please be careful and make sure that your car is jacked up correctly.
-Your car's owner's manual
-Bricks or rocks
-A car jack and jack stands
-An oil pan
- A box wrench or adjustable wrench
-A disposable plastic container with a lid
-A new drain-plug gasket
-A new oil filter
-A large resealable plastic bag
-An approved automotive store that can dispose of your used oil and filter
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades