Kim Perrin a certified mechanic shows how to do your own oil change. To accomplish this, you'll need oil, an oil filter, an oil filter wrench, and a ratchet.
Don't Miss: A Beginner's Guide to Easily Changing Oil
Check your owners manual to find the weight of oil needed and the amount. 1. Get under the car or raise it. 2. Use the ratchet to remove the drain plug and drain the oil. 3. Remove the old oil filter. 4. Fit the new oil filter. 5. Fit the new oil drain plug. Wipe off excess oil. 5.Final step is fill the engine with oil. Chris advises not to overfill the car with oil and quick start the car, let it run for 15-20 seconds. Once you've done this check the oil level. You have just changed your own oil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades