In this video, we learn how to bleed and adjust trailer brakes. First, level the trailer and use a jack stand to support it. Now, hand bleed the brakes using the master cylinder. From here, let any air out of the break line, doing this on all the different brake lines. Next, fill up the master cylinder with oil to make sure it doesn't run dry. Open the pressure valve and then close it as your run through the process. When finished, you will need to adjust the brakes by lifting the trailer. After you have adjusted the brakes, check the fluid levels and then top off if needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades