In this video, we learn how to bleed brakes on a 2008 Ninja 250R motorcycle. To do this, you will need: brake fluid and a Phillips screwdriver. To start, remove the bracket around your brake system, then spin the top of your brake reservoir open. When bleeding the brakes, you will need a plastic pump to remove the fluid. You can purchase this at any auto parts store. Next, open the valve to the fluid and insert your pipe into it and allow it to leak into the bottle. If the fluid has air bubbles, keep removing and then replace the fluid back in. Once the air bubbles are gone, that means your brakes are running properly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades