In this tutorial, we learn how to bleed the front breaks of a scooter. First, operate the vac and bleed the nipple from the brake. Then, unscrew the bleed nipple to let out any air trapped in the circuit. Brake fluid level should never drop below the minimum level during the procedure. Close the bleed nipple and then re-fit the cap to the vac. This procedure will only take you a few minutes and it will ensure that your scooter keeps running smoothly. Just make sure you take your time and watch the levels so nothing inside breaks and then enjoy riding!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades