In order to bleed your breaks, you will need the following: break fluid, a 10 mm socket wrench, and a wrench. First, find the brake reservoir and open it, removing the cap. Add fresh break fluid to the reservoir. You may need 2-3 containers of break fluid. You will need to have someone sit in your car to depress the break. You will need to alternate releasing the bolt and pressing the break. Remove the bleeder cap. You will need to add fluid as need. You will need to make sure that there is no air in the line. Replace the cap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades