The temperature control onto hot and the fan is turned off. A bleeder is loosened with a 12mm screwing object. A funnel attachment is placed onto the cooling system and the actual funnel placed ontop. A pre-mixed liquid is poured into the funnel. The bleeder valve is then tightened. Another set of liquid is poured into the funnel and some is poured into a reservoir at about 3/4. The vehicle is started and druiven a few steps back and left on, to run at about 2500 rpm until the cooling fan comes back on and the coolant is to be topped of topped of once more. A pair of needles are used to hold the throttle open on the car. The temperature gauge is then checked.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades