In this tutorial, we learn how to change the brake pads on a 2003 Honda Pilot. First, take off the bolts around the caliper on the rotor. Next, take your caliper straight off and rest it somewhere. Now remove your brake pads from the bracket using a screwdriver. Replace the old one with the new ones, then replace your rotor back into the car. Use your wrench to push all the bolts back onto the car properly. Also put the caliper back on, then double check that everything is bolted back in your car securely. Now, test out your car's brakes and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades