In this video, we learn how to change the brake pads on your car. First, raise your car up on a jack, then remove your caliper. Set all the bolts aside, and make sure not to lose them and remember where each bolt goes. Now, pop the caliper lose with a screwdriver to pop it open. Now, remove the pads and replace new ones with the old ones. When you are finished, replace everything that you just removed. Replace the bolts where they originally went, making sure everything is in the right place. When finished, test your brakes to make sure they are working properly and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades