In this tutorial, we learn how to change the engine and oil filter on a Mercedes car. First, find the oil drain plug underneath the car. Remove this, then let it drain into a pan until it's finished leaking out. From here, you will place the drain plug back on, then fill up the vehicle with the correct type of oil from the hood of the car. Then, find where the oil filter is and remove it from the car. Place in the new filter, then tighten all bolts you removed. Check the level in the car to make sure there's enough oil, then you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades