In this tutorial, we learn how to change the engine oil in a Chevy truck. To start, you will want to place your car up on a secure jack so you can get underneath it with ease. Next, find the oil can and drain plug underneath the truck and use a wrench to remove the bolts around them. Now, place an oil pan underneath the drain plug and let the oil leak out into this until there is no more left. Next, clean off the bolt that is used for the drain plug and remove the filter from the underneath of the truck. Now, replace a new oil filter into the car and replace the drain plug back on the car once it's finished draining. Now, pour oil back into the oil can from the hood of the car. Make sure the oil is the type fit for your specific Chevy truck. When finished, replace the oil cap back on your can and lower the truck off the jack!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades