Being stranded with a flat tire in the middle of the freeway is no fun. That's why it's useful to keep a stud around, like DailyCandy does, to do all the heavy auto maintenance work. However, just in case you don't have one around, they show you in their Easy Does It series, the best way to remove and change a flat tire. Next time you get a flat on your way to a party, you can fix it and get back on the road in no time flat.
We're always looking for a reason to hang out with hunks. Especially if it requires flexing, moaning, and pushing.
So it only made sense to find a muscley beefcake to teach us how to change a busted tire for our next Easy Does It how-to video.
Don't be intimidated by the task at hand: Fixing a flat is actually really easy — and totally beats waiting for AAA or flagging down a sketchy truck driver. Plus, we figure self-sufficiency (especially if you're in BFE) is always a good policy.
Now it's time for a little pump and grind.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades