In this video we learn how to change a flat tire. If any tire of the car is flat you should not drive it further as it can be dangerous. Hence you should immediately bring your car to a side and start off your hazard button. Next you should take out your jack and put it in the right position below the car so as to lift your car and enable you to take the flat tire out. Once the tire is lifted above the ground, take out the spanner and unscrew the tire screws. They might be very tight so you would have to step on the spanner to loosen the screws. Once all the screws are out keep them safely in the car as you would need them again. Then take off the tire and put the spare tire. For this you have to do just the reverse. Put the tire in position, put on the screws tightly and then bring the car down by lowering the jack. There, your car is ready to move.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades