If there's one thing every driver should know, it's how to change a flat tire.
So, check out this tutorial on how to change that flat tire on your vehicle, the smartest and safest way. You'll be back on the road and rolling in no time. Just put your car in park and set the emergency brake. Then get to work. Loosen your lug nuts on your flat, place the jack under your car, and lift that sucker up. Take the old tire off your vehicle, put the new one on, tighten the bolts, drop the jack, and tighten the lug nuts completely. That's it. See, no time at all. It's all the same, whether you have a car, truck, or SUV.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades