In this tutorial, we learn how to change the front brake pads on a 1986 Harley Sportster. To begin, remove the parts that are surrounding the brake pads with screwdrivers and ratchets. After this, take the brake pad out of the motorcycle. One you've done this, replace the new brake pad in it's place. Make sure you are using the right tools to remove the machinery so you don't damage anything. next, replace everything back into where you found it. After this, tighten all the bolts and screw, then you will be ready to ride again! Make sure you do this periodically and make sure you have enough coverage on the brake pad or it could end up being a dangerous ride!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades