In this video, we learn how to change the front brake pads on a motorcycle. First, grab a socket wrench and remove the mounting bolts that are around it. Then, remove the caliper from the bike. From here, you will be able to access the brake pads and remove them from the motorcycle. Replace these in with the new brake pads and then replace the caliper and the mounting bolts around the bike. Now you should be finished with changing the brake pads and you can test out the brakes to make sure it's installed correctly and everything is running right!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades