There are dozens of light bulbs on your vehicle, illuminating everything to the road in front to the license plate in the rear, and for all of the modern technologies given us, most automotive bulbs are essentially the same as on out grandfather's car. So, it's no wonder why burnt out auto light bulbs are the number one cause of lighting failure.
Unlike your household light bulbs, car and truck bulbs do not unscrew. you generally either pull them straight out of the bulb holder, unclip them, or gently push them n, rotate them a quarter turn counterclockwise and then pull them out.
This vehicle video tutorial will tell you all about these auto light bulbs and how to change them in yourself, without paying ridiculous amounts of money for a mechanic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades