This video shows you how easy it is to change the oil on a 2007 Suzuki Boulevard S40. Remove the drain plug and drain the oil into a drain pan. Remove the engine side cover and pull the comb filter out. Make sure the the o ring is on inside the filter before installing the new filter. There is also an o ring that goes onto the cover before installing the cover. Bolt the cover back on. Install the drain plug. Put the funnel inside of the refill and add 2 liters of oil(refill is above the oil filter cover).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades