In this tutorial, we learn how to change the oil in your 2002-07 Jeep Liberty 3.7L. First, go underneath your Jeep and remove the oil plug from the tank. Once you do this, let the oil drain out into an oil pan or plastic container. While this is draining, go to the hood of your car and find where the oil filter is. Once you find this, take out the old one and replace it with the new filter. When the oil is done draining, place the drain plug back on and then fill in the new oil to your Jeep in the hood. Once this is filled up all the way, remove the dip stick to check the level and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades