In this video, we learn how to change the oil in your Smart car. First, you need to go out and buy the appropriate oil for your car. After this, look underneath the car and find the oil filter/plug. After this, you will remove the plug and let the oil drip into a pan underneath the car. Once it's finished draining, you will replace the plug back on the car. When finished, you will pour the new oil back into the car until it's filled up. Then, you will look at the oil to see how much is in the car, then you can drive and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades