Spark plugs have been and probably always will be an integral part of your car, so you should consider it an essential (read: necessary) automobile maintenance skill to know how to take out old ones and install new ones.
And no, we promise you won't be lit up like a Christmas tree if you try to do it yourself. Simply check out this auto tutorial to learn how to take 'em out and put in new ones step by step. Make sure to have a cleaning rag on hand because it's going to get dirty.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades