In these Autos, Motorcycles & Planes video tutorial you will learn how easy and simple it is to Change the transmission oil on a Honda or Acura. This tutorial is presented by rimpainter. First cut the washers; one each for the drain and fill part. You need two quarts oil, a funnel with a pipe attached at the end and a tray to catch the drained oil. Then the video shows the fill is and drain points below the car. Always remove the fill plug first, then remove the drain plug and allow the oil to drain out. Honda recommends changing oil every 30,000 miles. After draining out, put the new washer and plug the drain nut back in. Then put the end of the pipe on the funnel into the fill hole and pour the oil into the funnel till the oil starts coming out of the fill hole. Now put the washer on the fill hole and put the nut back on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades