If you own a Porsche 944 Turbo and hate having to pay hundreds of dollars to fix or keep your care in tip-top shape, check out this next video. In the tutorial, you'll find out how to change the water pump and balance shaft belts on a Porsche 944 Turbo.
The water pump is a belt driven piece that can be found in any car that transfers water from the radiator striaght to the engine. This is important for ensuring that it is cool and doesn't overheat. So it's a big part that needs to be replaced when the weep hole begins to leak. They're easy to follow videos that offer good insight into your vehicle. So good luck, pay attention, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades