In this tutorial, we learn how to change worn brake pads. First, you will need to jack your vehicle up so you are able to fit underneath it. From here, you will remove the lug nuts off of the tires, along with any bolts. Once you remove the tire and the wheel, find the brake pads. Remove these from the inside of the vehicle, then grab the new pads. Replace the old ones with the new ones, then replace the wheel and tire back to the vehicle. Make sure all bolts and nuts are replaced tightly, then remove your vehicle from the jacks and enjoy driving with new and safe brake pads.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades