With a few simple steps, you can change your motor oil yourself -- no need for an expensive mechanic to do it for you.
So, watch this video to see the step-by-step instructions on how to change your vehicle's motor oil, saving you time and money. Change it every 6,000 miles for normal service, or every 3,000 miles for extreme wear. Now, just remember, warm oil drains faster than cold oil, so you'll want to run your engine for a bit first. Then get to work on your car, truck, or SUV, draining the oil, replacing the oil filter, refilling the oil, and starting your car.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades