In this tutorial, we learn how to change your car's oil to minimize wear and tear. First, you will need to gather all the equipment you need to change your oil. This will include: jacks for the car, new oil, oil pan, and filter. To start, you will need to jack your car up on the jacks until it's secure and you can reach underneath it. Now, you will unplug that drain for the oil tank and let it drain out into the oil pan. When this is finished draining (15-20 minutes), you will need to replace the drain plug back on the tank. Now, open up the hood of the car and pour the new oil in the appropriate tank. Once this is full, you will need to test out the dipstick to see if it's full enough. Then, put the hood of the car down and drive your car!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades