In this tutorial, we learn how to change your differential oil on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. First, you will need to remove the drain plug from the underneath of the vehicle, then let it drain out onto an oil pan, use a pipe and pump to do this. Once it's finished draining, you will need to replace the plug. After this, grab a new pump and pour your new oil into the pump. Remove the plug again, then pump the oil back into the engine. Once the oil is full, you can replace the drain plug and check the make sure the fill line is full. Drive the car and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades