In this video we learn how to change your engine oil and filter. First, make sure you can go underneath your vehicle. If not place it up on jacks so you can go underneath. After this, find the oil can and then remove the drain plug from it. Let the oil drain into an oil pan until it no longer drains from the car. Next, replace the plug on the bottom of the oil tank and then pop the hood on your vehicle. Remove the cap for the oil tank and then pour your new oil into it. After this, you will replace the cap on the oil tank and then turn the engine one. Check your oil to make sure it's filled up and then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades