In this tutorial, we learn how to change your engine oil for maximum auto performance. First, you will need to find your drain plug underneath your car and let the oil drain out of the tank until it doesn't run any longer. You may need to jack your vehicle up to do this. Once it's done draining, replace the drain plug to the oil tank. Use a new washer and bolt if you need to. Now, pop the hood on your vehicle and find the oil tank. Remove the cap and place a funnel inside of it. Pour your new oil inside and when you have poured all of it, stick the dipstick inside to make sure it's completely full. Now, screw the cap back on and put your hood down. Now you will be able to run your car, make sure to do this every 3000 miles!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades