In this tutorial, we learn how to change your own oil on a 2005 Ford Explorer. First, find the oil drain underneath the vehicle and remove it. Once you remove it, let the oil drain into an oil pan underneath the car. Let the oil drain completely out, then when it's finished replace the plug. Now, go to the hood of the car and remove the cap from the oil can. Place a funnel inside and then pour your new oil into the can. When finished, replace the cap and start the car. Now go back and check the oil level to make sure it's full and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades