Check your car's automatic transmission fluid monthly! This will take a few minutes, but will increase the lifetime of your vehicle considerably. Just watch this automotive video tutorial to see how to check and add transmission fluid in your car.
Park your car on a level surface and start the engine, leaving your gear in neutral or park, unless instructed otherwise in your vehicle's owner's manual. Find the ATF dipstick located at the back of the engine. It looks a lot like the engine oil dipstick, but is shorter and usually red. Pull it, wipe the dipstick off, put it back in fully and take it out to check the fluid levels. You might need to add a bit of transmission fluid if it is low.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades