Kim the in-house mechanic for Driverside shows you how to quickly and easily replace your cars air filter. The reason you would need to change your air filter is that over time the flow is reduced which consequently reduces your car's gas mileage. To change your air filter you first need to locate it on your car. The air filter is under the hood and usually in a box that either has clips of fillip's head screws holding the cover on. Remove these to gain access to your filter. From there you can look to see if you filter is dirty and replace it if necessary. When you've finished simply reattach the cover with the screws or clips and you're good to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades