In this Autos, Motorcycles & Planes video tutorial you will learn how to check and inspect the radiator hose damage and installation condition on your motorcycle. Make sure that the bike is cold and then locate the coolant system. Check the hoses by pressing them with your fingers. They should not be too hard, or soft or brittle. Check the clamps are in place and properly torqued. Visually inspect all the pipes and see that there are no dents. Repeat the same steps on the other side of the bike and make sure that all hoses, pipes and clamps are all right. That's it. It's as simple as that.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades