Probably the most important hoses under your automobile's hood are the ones that transfer coolant. Since coolant is very hot, about 200 degrees and under pressure, these engine hoses are prone to failure. A failure in one of these hoses will definitely ruin your day, and maybe your car or other vehicle.
Watch this automotive video tutorial to avoid the tow truck and the missed meeting, check the radiator and smaller diameter heater hoses on a regular basis. While hoses can fail suddenly, there are usually telltale signs that can help you head off disaster. First, check for softness and swelling, then check for hardening cracks, and then check for chafing and heat damage in the hoses.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades