In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to check and replace the cabin air filter of a car. Most cabin air filters are located behind the glove box of the car. Now go into the car and remove the glove box and put it aside. Some cars may need the glove box to be unscrewed. Now reach in and remove the air filter. If the air filter is dirty, replace it with a new one. Once finished, simply put back in all the parts. This video will benefit those viewers who have a vehicle and would like to learn how to change the air filter to allow clean ventilation through the car.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades