In this tutorial, we learn how to check the brake pads on a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250. First, check the thickness of the brake pads on the car to see if they are thick enough. The rear pad is surrounded by a gold piece called the "shoe" and the rotor. The front pad has to be inspected by laying on your back and looking for the pad to see how thick it is. If the thickness is not enough, you need to replace it as soon as possible. Make sure the brake pads are up to the standards of the owner's manual so you have the safest ride possible!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades