In this next maintenance tutorial, you'll be finding out two things on how to improve the performance of your car. One is how to check the car's tire pressure. During a time where gas is expensive, tire pressure can help you save money and time at the pump. It's easy to do and can be checked in a matter of minutes. The other bit of information is more of a question. Which is better for tires? Nitrogen or oxygen. You may be surprised by the answer. So check out the tutorial above on how to check your cars tire pressure and if you should use nitrogen or oxygen. Good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades