In this tutorial, we learn how to check the fuses in a Cadillac. First, open the hood of the car and look for the fuse box that is left to the engine. Now, open the clips on the fuse box and take the top off. You will now see a diagram of what all the different fuses of the car are and what they do. The big gray boxes are relays, which you most likely won't need to touch. The fuses are small little boxes that you can take out with a pair of pliers. If a fuse needs replaced, you will be able to see that the middle of the fuse is black and broken. Simply replace this with a new fuse and replace the top of the box when finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades