In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to check the engine fluids of a car. Begin by checking the engine oil. Begin by finding the engine oil dipstick. Then wipe it down and return the dipstick. Recheck the dipstick and oil level. Now check the automatic transmission fluid. Find the transmission fluid dipstick. Then wipe it down and return the dipstick. Recheck the dipstick and oil level. Only check automatic transmission and not manual. Then check any other important fluids in the engine. Do not overflow the fluids. This video will benefit those viewers who have a vehicle and would like to learn how to check the engine fluids to maintain a healthy car that will last longer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades