In this tutorial, Car Care Products shows us how to clean and condition leather car interior. For this you will need leather shampoo, a soft bristle brush, a clean soft microfiber clothe and leather conditioner. First, take your leather shampoo and spray it onto your seat. Then, take your soft bristle brush and work the shampoo into your seat, make sure to get into crevices and on the side panel. Now, wipe the solution off with your clothe, making sure you don't leave wet spots. Finally, apply the conditioner with a soft foam sponge and you're all set! Do this every 3-6 months if you're a daily drive and every 6-12 months for occasional drivers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades