Watch this video tutorial from the Polish Guy to see how to clean and polish a headlight using Autosol Polish. In this polishing tip we clean a headlight from a Ford F150 using Autosol metal polish. The video includes polishing instructions for cleaning a car or truck headlight by hand as well as using a drill with a buffing wheel.
Autosol polish in a 3.3 ounce tube
Micro Fiber Cloth
Pair of nitrile gloves
Autosol Headlight Refinishing Kit ( Optional )
1. Apply a small amount of Autosol evenly on the headlight lens with your gloved finger tips.
2. Rub the paste in a circular motion with a micro fiber cloth.
3. Turn over the micro fiber cloth and wipe all the polish off and buff to a shine.
4. Continue around the headlight lens until finished.
Optional - Use the buffing wheel included in the Autosol Headlight Refinishing Kit
1. Apply Autosol polish evenly on the headlight with the fingertips of your nitrile glove.
2. With the buffing wheel on your cordless power drill, slowly buff the polish so that it does not splatter.
3. Let the buffing wheel do the work using low speeds and polishing at 90 degree angles.
Mask off your lights with easy release low tack painters tape to avoid accidental damage to surrounding areas of your vehicle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades