In order to clean and restore your headlights, you will need the following materials: razor blades, tape, liquid rubbing compound, and a power polisher.
Tape the area surrounding the headlight. To remove the yellowing film, scrape it with a razor blade. This is an alternative to using sandpaper: sandpaper will take much longer. Scrape it until yellow flakes stop coming off. When white flakes alone are coming off, you are done with this step. It may take approximately 7 minutes per headlight.
Rub liquid polishing compound on the headlight. You might want to place a tarp on the rest of your car, to protect it from splatter. Next, use your power polisher. Polish it until it is clear and shiny.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades