In this how to video, you will learn how to clean your plastic headlights. This is important if you cannot afford to replace the headlights of your classic or semi-classic car. Toothpaste works great as a rubbing compound to fix this. First, take a rag and rub the toothpaste into the headlights. Next, take the paste off with another rag. Use some water to aid you in this. Now, your once clouded lens will be fairly clear. You can then move on to the other side to finish the whole car. This video shows you an easy way to repair your headlights without spending a lot of money.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades