Leather seats are expensive. Keep them looking that way with a little cleaning and conditioning. You will need a hand-held vacuum (or one with an attachment nozzle), a bottle of leather cleaning solution, a soft, dry sponge, clean, dry cloths, a spray bottle of water, a bottle of leather conditioner with sunscreen, lemon juice, and cream of tartar. Watch this video car care tutorial and learn how to clean the leather seats in a car.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades