In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to clean the residue out of a car using Sea-Foam. Sea-Foam is a formula that is used to clean any car's residue buildup. Begin by turning on the vehicle. Add 1/3 of Sea-Foam into the vacuum lines that is connected to the break master housing. Then return the vacuum line to it's original spot. Next, add 1/3 of Sea-Foam into the crank case. Finish by adding the remainder of the Sea-Foam into the gas tank. This video will benefit those viewers who have a vehicle, and would like to learn how to clean out the residue of their vehicle for better performance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades