This video demonstrates how to clean the interior of your car. You will need to thoroughly vacuum your car. Vacuum all of the surfaces, the vents, air bag, crevices, etc. Next, clean your surfaces with a good cleaner and a microfiber cloth. Spray the cleaner on your towel. Wipe the surfaces with the wet side. Then, buff it with the dry side. Repeat in this manner throughout your car. You will need brushes of various types to dust all of the various surfaces. You will need brushes of different lengths and degree of coarseness. Make sure all dust has been removed, before you spray cleaners on them. Work in sprays with a leather brush, for your seats, before wiping them with a cloth. You may have to vacuum again, after cleaning surfaces, because cleaning will release trapped dirt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades