Kim Parent from Drivers Side answers questions received about the diagnosis of sounds your car may make. 1. Squealing sound-Typically means brake pads need to be replaced. 2. Mechanical sound with steering wheel looseness-Probably means you have loose joints in the front of your car. Kim advises that this is a safety issue. 3. Mechanical knocking sound without steering wheel looseness-If you hear this sound when you're making turns this could mean you have a CV Joint that's worn out. Kim recommends that for any of these sounds, especially the mechanical sound with steering wheel looseness, that you take the vehicle to a mechanic ASAP as these are issues that could potentially be very dangerous.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades